Monday, December 26, 2011

Chris Perley Continues Thompson ISMA SuperModified Domination; Russ Stoehr Wins NEMA Midget Event

THOMPSON - The master of a SuperModified at Thompson International Speedway continued his domination at the track Sunday.

Chris Perley of Rowley, Mass. drove away from Jeff Locke over the closing laps to easily win the 50-lap ISMA SuperModified feature Sunday at Thompson.
It was the fifth consecutive victory at Thompson for Perley and his ninth victory at the track in the last 12 visits to the facility by the SuperModifieds.
"I don't think it has a lot to do with me," Perley said of his success at the track. "Everytime we unload here I just can't believe it. I don't really know what to say. We don't break down. The crew gives me an awesome car. Thompson has been great to come to every year. I kind of wish we came here more often."

mph mpg green

No comments:

Post a Comment