Friday, February 4, 2011

Blog Tidying in Progress...

Just wanted to let Yuhs know that I?ll be doing some long neglected Blog Maintenance the next week or so ? thus there may be some sporadic posting until I finish this momentous task! As I plan to finally go thru the ?Nine thousand Nine hundred ninety-nine; NUMBER 9? NUMBER 9? NUMBER 9? Hya! (Otay, actually it?s just shy ?O a mere TON! NOT including the 24 Photograph Posts I?ve already deleted...) As I?m attempting to delete ALL of the broken images that are courtesy of Blogger.com Blogsite conversion last May; SHEISA! Which I SCREAMED ?bout in;WARNING: NoFenders.net to Blackout?Sounds fun, right? (Although I?ll leave the ?Mega Blue Crown Spark Plug Saga for another day ? since each segment has multiple images I?ll need to scan once again; URGH!)Also, if you?d like to see me focus upon something in particular/less in 2011 - Please leave me a comment...Tally Ho! Back soon...Thanks for your patience!Tomaso

truck van exotic

No comments:

Post a Comment