Friday, December 24, 2010

The Mongoose Strikes again...

So earlier this summer I had an entertaining conversation with Cheryl, the superb lady who helps me do my weekly shopping at my neighborhood QFC grocery store... As Cheryl told me that every time I have her grab me a six-pack of Mongoose IPA ? it reminds her of those ?Flopper?s,? i.e.; top Fuel funny Cars, as in those two stalwarts ?O Yesteryear: You knows, that Mongoose versus what?s-his ?name...Thus standing at the Checkout, Cheryl mentioned it again... And I said; yeah not only do I know the two Flopper?s you?re talking ?bout ? I know both of their names; instantly reeling off Tom ?the Mongoose? McEwen and Don ?the Snake? Prudhomme... Along with mentioning the fact that they?d re-issued the Diecasts of these Nitro-burners... to which Cheryl immediately said; oh, you?d want the originals ? wouldn?t you?RELIVE DRAG RACING?S TOP RIVALRY 11/10 ~ THE SNAKE VS. THE MONGOOSE(Check out the pictures in the link above...)Hmm, just realized I?m OUT of (Mongoose) Adult beverages... Uhm ? Cheryl, please... ?Get it yourself Bob!?

miles auto racing Nascar

No comments:

Post a Comment